Medicare Supplements Simplified
Medicare supplement (Medigap) policies help pay most or all of your out-of-pocket costs that Original Medicare (Parts A and B) doesn’t pay. If you’re striving to cover the cost-sharing requirements, Get a quote right here! Let’s go-over your benefit choices together today!
Each of the 10 standardized Medicare Supplement policies are offered through private companies, labeled Plans A through N, not related to Medicare (Parts A, B, C, or D) — None the less, what they cover is regulated by the federal government.
The only difference between Medigap policies with the same letter, comparing one carrier’s policy to another, is the premium. We have access to most of the top supplement carriers’ in the area. We’d be delighted to team-up and start the process with you, Just call Bud 806-350-7380 — Or better yet, if you want to skip all of the rhetoric just get a quote .
As you consider your supplement choices, it’s important to get acquainted with how each one works, its benefits and your share of the costs.
Here’s a brief look at how Medicare Supplement policies differ from other coverage:
Enjoy low out-of-pocket costs
- Your supplement and Medicare Parts A & B work together to minimize your share of approved medical procedures and supplies. Whenever you own a supplement those unexpected medical events aren’t likely to impact your budget so-much.
- Plus, as Medicare deductibles, copay’s, and coinsurance increases, your supplement benefits also adjust to keep-up with your eligible expenses (depending on the plan you choose).
No provider networks, no referrals
- Keep your doctors and hospitals. Any provider that accepts Medicare patients accepts supplements as well. You won’t worry about finding network doctors, or getting referrals to see a specialist.
Rarely receive a bill
- When your providers accept Medicare, they bill Medicare for the approved services. Medicare pays there share and the supplement carrier pays its share (again, depending on the plan you choose — Like plans F, HDF, G, or N, etc).
- The entire process is electronic; so. your claims are paid quickly. And, you usually pay very little out-of-pocket.
Keep your coverage as long as you like
- Your coverage renews as long as you pay the premiums on time, and you made no material misrepresentations on the application (premiums are subject to change).
- What’s more, your Medicare Parts A/B and supplement benefits aren’t impacted by the Medicare Open Enrollment Period (OEP), or the Affordable Care Act annual election period every fall.
Take your coverage coast to coast
- Just like Medicare your supplement covers your approved health care services, even across state lines. That way you’re able to visit friends anywhere in the country you choose.
See the world in confidence
- Some Medicare Supplement policies provide limited medically necessary emergency care outside the country (benefits are typically subject to a $250 deductible, 20% coinsurance and a lifetime maximum of $50,000).
- Keep in mind, Original Medicare Parts A & B usually doesn’t covers any health care services internationally.
Most of the carriers we work with offer household discounts, and some have Select plans that will save you even more on your premium.
One important point we recommend is to compare plans F & G, one to the other, and take advantage of the value in comparison shopping.